• May bind harmful polar and non polar mycotoxins
• Contains prebiotic to support gut health
• Fast acting non medicated
• Assists the absorption of essential nutrients
What is ReMove?
ReMove has been formulated from specific ingredients that may bind harmful mycotoxins in the horse’s digestive tract during periods of high mycotoxin contamination. ReMove is designed to bind to the polar and non-polar mycotoxins.
What is a Mycotoxin?
Mycotoxins (aflatoxins) can be found in the fungi that grow on some grasses -mainly paspalum, rye, couch and some weeds and clover. More than 500 mycotoxins have been identified to date. They are more prevalent in hot and humid conditions (spring and summer) and can also be found in some commercial feeds and hays.
Signs of Mycotoxin poisoning
Symptoms can vary widely but may include:
• Itchy skin and/or hairloss
• Scabby sores
• String halt/staggers
• Wasted topline
• Sunburnt nose
• Persistent cough
• Odd sweating
• Coarse, dull coat
• Persistent greasy heel/rainscald
• Unexplained spookiness and dangerous behaviour
Mycotoxin poisoning may also cause the following without any obvious signs:
• Depleted minerals in the body
• Decreased immune function
• Negative impact on the kidneys, liver and reproductive system
• Severe cases can lead to death
A proprietary blend [Alltech Mycosorb® A+ (algae meal,
Saccharomyces cerevisiae, selected inner yeast cell wall),
Alltech Actigen® (Saccharomyces cerevisiae, selected
inner yeast cell wall), and PowerStance® (Coconut oil,
purified cornstarch, hydrated silica)] 20g.
Begin with 1tsp and gradually increase over 14 days.
One scoop is approximately 20g
Morning feed: half of 20g scoop
Night feed: half of 20g scoop
Morning feed: one and half of 20g scoop
Night feed: one and half of 20g scoop
Based on a 500kg horse
No handy hints found.
No testimonials found.