A proprietary blend [Alltech Mycosorb® A+ (algae meal,
Saccharomyces cerevisiae, selected inner yeast cell wall),
Alltech Actigen® (Saccharomyces cerevisiae, selected
inner yeast cell wall), and PowerStance® (Coconut oil,
purified cornstarch, hydrated silica)] 20g.
What is ReMove?
What is a Mycotoxin?
Mycotoxins (aflatoxins) can be found in the fungi that grow on some grasses -mainly paspalum, rye, couch and some weeds and clover. More than 500 mycotoxins have been identified to date. They are more prevalent in hot and humid conditions (spring and summer) and can also be found in some commercial feeds and hays.
Signs of Mycotoxin poisoning
Symptoms can vary widely but may include:
• Itchy skin and/or hairloss
• Scabby sores
• String halt/staggers
• Wasted topline
• Sunburnt nose
• Persistant cough
• Odd sweating
• Coarse, dull coat
• Persistant greasy heel/rainscald
• Unexplained spookiness and dangerous behaviour
Mycotoxin poisoning may also cause the following without any obvious signs:
• Depleted minerals in the body
• Decreased immune function
• Negative impact on the kidneys, liver and reproductive system
• Severe cases can lead to death
No handy hints found.
No testimonials found.